Drop ID : #708847

1. Drop ID #708847

2. Community information
    discord:(CandyDAO糖果社区)
    twitter:
    (https://twitter.com/CandyDao_eth)
    (https://twitter.com/volmexfinance)

1. Nature of the event
    In CandyDao, we held an exciting and exciting AMA. Thank you Volmex CEO for visiting CandyDao for answering our many questions and knowledge about the Volmex protocol. This POAP is to commemorate all those who participated in this event. Thank you for your Enthusiastic support, let us join hands with CandyDao and Volmex to go to the moon

2. Distribution plan
    We intend to give away 100 poap to community members participating in the AM through a lottery in the AMA

5,. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
CandyDao and Volmex joint AMA is memorable, featuring great POAP.

But there were just too many community members involved in POAP, and a very successful AMA session was held, so we requested another drop of 150 POAPs

1 Like

Thanks for the review, we are asking for 150 more poaps

Hi,

I’m not a mod but I’m curious about the Drop ID.
I don’t think you provide the right number, should it be Event ID?

Just curious,
Guanny

1 Like

Hey @Limin

Can you please send the event ID so we can help you? You can find it in the confirmation email:

1 Like

#31725 - AMA with CandyDao and Volmex.thank you, this is the id, i found it, sorry

#31725 - AMA with CandyDao and Volmex.thank you, this is the id, i found it, sorry

fiorescan via POAP Issuers <poap@discoursemail.com> 于2022年3月12日周六 03:59写道:

I got the ID wrong, sorry! this is#31725 - AMA with CandyDao and Volmex

:grinning:Hey friend, did you see my message? My community friends are waiting.

Due to the large number of people participating, we are requesting an additional 150 POAPs, thanks

UPDATE:

Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

We haven’t seen your top-up petition yet, have you already requested more Poaps?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

yes,I need to increase 150POAP

fiorescan via POAP Issuers <poap@discoursemail.com> 于2022年3月14日周一 21:10写道:

Thank you very much, can you be a little faster, sorry, please, because my community friends can’t wait to bookmark POAP.

Due to the large number of people participating, we are requesting an additional 150 POAPs, thanks

Hey @Limin

The Curation Body made a negative review of your top-up petition as there’s no claim on the original drop yet:

Before we issue more codes for your drop, we love to know that those first 100 were put to good use. Each POAP is a gift from an issuer to collectors, in celebration of a special shared memory.

All the best,
the POAP Curation Body

Ok, according to your comments we have distributed the first 100 poap to the first 100 1 community members who participated in the AMA, now I need to add 150 POAP request, the request has been submitted, thank you

Hey, this was pretty seriously compromised :confused:

Check out all the addresses with tremendous numbers of POAPs:

How did you distribute the POAPs? :thinking:

Hey, I’ve collected forms filled out by community members, you can look at them, so 100 isn’t enough, I’ve submitted an application to increase POAP. Here is the form:Volmex与CandyDAO AMA会议POAP登记表(回复) - Google Sheets

I manually distributed it myself, and since to request more, I looked at this:https://poap.delivery/

Hey, I’m sorry but the Curation Body made a negative review of your petition because your last drop was farmed.

Is there a way that you can vet the collectors to ensure that at least a good portion of the rest of the drop goes to genuine members of your community? Asking them a question only attentive individuals would know to prequalify, for instance?

More than 200 community members responded to our form, I collected them and sent them to the community members, and there is also a POAP we plan to give to the AMA guest cole

Strictly speaking, we did a rigorous registration form after the meeting to ensure that only members who attended the meeting were eligible to register and checked their Discord and wallets, but the attendees exceeded our early expectations and we are very I hope to send this POAP to every participating member in its entirety.

fiorescan via POAP Issuers <poap@discoursemail.com> 于2022年3月18日周五 22:07写道:

Hey @Limin
As we can see, the form only contains only Discord + ETH address, which is not enough to validate participation. I’m sorry, but the Curation Body already made a negative review of the petition.

For future drops: please make sure you ask a question about the event to validate real participation, if you are not responsible for the drops I’m afraid your petitions can’t be positively reviewed.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body