Drop ID #65760 not yet approved

Hello guys!

I’m just following up as I did receive an approval notification for my drop and my event is approaching.

Not sure what to or who to contact. I hope am in the right place.

:ocean: :wave: @ziadabourjeily

The Curation Body needs more information to assist you.

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1. Event ID:

2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
    Not sure what it’s meant by this… Here is our event website: https://saudionmeta.com/

3. Nature of the event
    It’s a metaverse event to celebrate the national day in Saudi Arabia

4. Distribution Method
    POAP dispenser in decentraland

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    It’s been several days that we’ve created our drop and we haven’t received an answer yet.

:wave: :ocean: @ziadabourjeily

Your event was positively reviewed for 100 Mint-links. :tada:

Please refer to the POAP-Issuer-Guidelines for the amount of POAPs we typically recommend & issuer for specific event types. It will grant better insight to our decision making process.

Please distribute the first 100 Mint-links before requesting more. Curation would first like to review the success of this event’s distribution.

You can make a top-up request at the following URL: https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/ive-participated-in-the-first-saudi-national-day-event-on-the-metaverse-2022

Steps:

1. Visit URL
  2. Click on " Request more codes"
  3. Enter your edit code from your confirmation email, to complete this request.
    [ *Note: if you do not have this code, you will not be able to complete this request. ]

Best regards,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.