Drop ID 61660 After distribution more links requested

1. Drop ID 61660
  2. Community information:
    We are a NFT project, launched in 2021. Anime Aztecs universe, is a combination of well-known Japanese Anime, and Aztec culture.(https://twitter.com/AnimeAztecs)
  3. Nature of the event:
    We are celebrating the drop of our 3rd collection. This will be our 5th POAP.
  4. Distribution plan:
    Planning to use magic poap dispenser link in one of our discord channels.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    We only received 50 POAPs and already distributed them, i have asked for some more but got rejected. In our last Topic wegot an answer to first distribute. How can we receive more?

Unfortunately, your top-up request has been reviewed with negative results.

POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moment. They should be distributed with care.
You have been distributing for more than a week, by keeping the Magic POAP Dispenser active in your Discord server. This has lead to your event being farmed :farmer: :woman_farmer: :man_farmer: :basket: Farming refers to the fact your POAPs were minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes of extracting value from them in the future.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

We look forward to reviewing your future drop requests!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Hi Frankie,
Thanks for your kind answer, i think there can be a mistake.
I set the Poap dispenser yesterday evening, i didnt had it one week active.

Anyway, Its the first time im using poap dispenser, always used manual links. This is my 5th event, i started using it last december and never had an issue.
But as long as send dms in discord is not been secure anymore, i decided to give a try to your dispenser.

Bad idea as i can see now. I didnt use it in bad faith, just activated your tool and told my members to claim in one channel. How can i avoid someone to share the link? I do also ativated the test you have to pass in order to claim.
Im a bit confused sorry.

There is nothing i can do then?
One more time, thanks for your quick answer.
Best regards

I can delete the dispenser and only give manually, it will be fine also this way.
Thanks

Hey @aztecs

The Magic QR dispenser should only be displayed during the event (by screen-sharing the dynamic QR code). The link should also never be shared with the public, since it gives people access to the POAPs.

We understand you didn’t use it in bad faith, but as a POAP Citizen, it’s essential to be responsible.
For future drops, please read the POAP Issuer Guidelines and let us know if you have further questions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.