Drop ID: #57273 Negative Review Reason

Hi POAP Staff,

I received a negative review and wasn’t sure as to why… I’ve filled out the identifiable information for the project and more than happy to make any changes as necessary.

1. 57273 - 4000 Lil Nouns Minted - 2022
  2. www.lilnouns.wtf, Lil Nouns
  3. Celebrating the 4000th mint of the project.
  4. Distribution plan via token gated delivery for NFT holders, and then raffle for non-holder community members
  5. My drop received a negative review, which could be for a number of reasons but I’ll list potential issues here: The art is new (I made it this morning). I did do a duplicate delivery method but reached out here on discourse to cancel it. This drop is similar to the 3000th mint POAP I had done a month ago, but instead of relying on mint links this one uses the internal POAP delivery method and is token gated to the holders of LilNouns.

Please let me know what I can do :slight_smile:

I know that this is like the 6th edit I’ve done, but for some reason, I am unable to edit the specific POAP page as well. I’m entering in the received password, but I’m still unable to edit my POAP as well…

hello @lilsub

I answered you here in this post where you explained the duplicate instance

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review for the 1537 for delivery for this petition.

You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Julie,

Thanks for responding. I am appreciative of your help as always :slight_smile:

-lilsub

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.