Drop ID: #56675 - Negative review when applying for website link

1. Drop ID
  1. Community information
  1. Nature of the event
    Our newest exhibit called “Cryptobeats”

2. Distribution plan
    Having a QR code go to a POAP website page for guests to claim the POAP of the exhibit. It’s also used as a way to educate guests on the power of NFT’s.

3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I applied for around 500 mint links before I knew about the POAP website distribution method. Recently found out about it so that we could have a QR code on out information screen so that guests could claim the POAP. I mistakenly requested 5000 codes for the website when I wanted to only around 500. Our exhibits last around 3 months, and we see a lot of foot traffic and having to change the content on the screen is hard due to the nature of the software we use, so having a QR code and website link that lasts the duration of the exhibit is almost a necessity for us.

Hello! @Carter

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review for 500 mint links.
You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use of
Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser.
It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Julie!

Is that positive review for magic links? Or a poap.website link? I already hagic links, but I’m actually looking to set up a .website because it would better for us a distribution method that’s less manual for our staff.

Hello @Carter

The website was reviewed negatively
You only have mint links for the Magic QR Dispenser at this time.