Drop ID - #50363

1. Drop ID - #50363

2. Community information
    @tamiaminfts on twitter (@mikeywhatnow writing this)
    (danconia_art instagram for the artist of the project)

3. Nature of the event - tamiamiNFTs genesis project initial launch. We have been working with Disney artist Sean Danconia since January to bring well known artists into the nft space the correct way. We have put in a lot of hard work the past few months and during NFT NYC week we will be launching the start of our marketing for Seans upcoming project both digitally and irl during events. We wanted to create a poap to be able to commemorate the occasion with the existing and new followers.

4. Distribution plan - wanted to use a password. Wasn’t sure which field to fill out for that choice.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? - Since last year i only had collected these from nft project events on a personal level. I most likely messed something up filling it out or since this was a new account for tamiaminfts it may have been “too new” if thats a thing. If i failed to provide enough info please let me know what info you require because we’d really like some poaps for next weeks events. If we need to reduce the number some just let me know.

Hey @tamiaminfts :wave:
We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

Can you please provide the following information?

These details will make it easier for Curators to review your petition:
Social & Community links: (Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc.)

1. How will the Collector of the POAP participate in the event?
  2. How do you Prove attendance to event?

Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use of the Magic QR dispenser:

POAP Magic QR Video Tutorial

It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums.

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency (They can be printed or placed on objects)

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

The business twitter is @tamiaminfts . All of my social medias are @mikeywhatnow. The projects artist is Sean Danconia. His instagram handle is danconia_art. To explain further tamiami nfts is a new business we started in January to help bring known artists into the nft space the correct way. Sean is a Disney artist and the first one we’ve been working with. During NFT NYC week we are launching the beginning of our advertising for Seans project. We have geo fencing ads that will be running this week. We choose an advertizing package that should get us 24,000 impressions this week with the option to bump it up to 48,000 if we wish to. We wanted to have some poaps to share with our existing community members as well as new people that find us through the digital advertising to celebrate and commemorate the occasion with us. As far as distribution method i was hoping we could get the simple password version. I still have 20+ events to go to this week and would love to be able to give some out as i meet new community members. One of my team members that couldn’t make it to nyc was planning to give them out to new people who join via twitter or online. I’d like the password version for its simplicity. If you think we should use a different method i’m all for it. I have to leave in 5 minutes to head out to todays events but can we please have the poaps for tomorrow my busiest day! Thank you for any help!

Heading to todays events.

Disappointed in how everything has been handled so far is an understatement. :disappointed:

Hello! @tamiaminfts

As previously stated, For these type of in person in real life (IRL) live events POAP requires the usage of the Magic QR Code Dispenser.

All the Best,
The Curation Body