Drop ID: #48244 -- Drop date: 06/19/22

1. Drop ID - #48244

2. Community information
    Toy Boogers is a handmade NFT collection of 3,333 NFTs that launched in Nov. 2021. We have done many collabs including one called Kitbash Boogers with Deadfellaz, Robotos and CoolCats that launched in late April 2022. We also have a development deal to launch an animation with Time Magazine Studios.

Our Twitter is: https://twitter.com/ToyBoogers, Our Toy Boogers Discord is: Toy Boogers, and our website is: https://www.toyboogers.io/

1. Nature of the event
    We are celebrating the first time we officially get to meet much of our community in person during NFTNYC next week. Because these meetings will be spread across multiple events throughout the week, rather than creating a POAP for each event, we thought it would be best to create a single POAP for our community to celebrate Toy Boogers in NYC as a whole, with the star of our collection, Stash at the center.

2. Distribution plan
    We’ll be using the magic qr dispenser to distribute these individually to people we meet from our Toy Booger community during Toy Boogers events while in NY for NFTNYC. The POAP will be available from Sunday June 19th at 7pm until Sunday June 26th at 8pm. But it will only be available to individuals in our community that we meet in person in NY. It will not be avail online and will not be an open QR code or a secret word.

We only want those community members we meet in person, in NCY during NFTNYC, to be able to claim it so we will be very careful.

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I’m not sure but maybe bc it’s a week long POAP event or maybe I asked for too many?

Hey @ashira
We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

1 Like

thank you! I submitted it on June 5th.
If it’s being held up bc of the amount I asked for then please feel free to knock it down to something more reasonable and if we need more then I’ll just ask :slight_smile:

Hello!

Are you intending to utilize the Magic QR Code Dispenser for your distribution method?
Did you receive any mint links via email yet?

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.