Drop ID #41760 April 28th 2022

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Drop id # 41760
@GashouseBrand Twitter
@LabelsDontFitMe Twitter

We are celebrating GashouseBrand creating a NFT project and hosting their first official Twitter space
We only requested 25 mint links although we had over 70 people enter the space we wanted to reward the first 25 so I took a snapshot of the first 25 people in the space . I instructed everyone to download POAP and I was going to give them the mint code / link in order to mint from their app. I plan on having future POAP for other Twitter spaces and metaverse activities so I will reward the person who collects the most POAP with a prize at the end
I waited 24 hours and never got confirmation im not sure why I provided all the info needed I assume they are overwhelmed with work doing this manually . Please get back to me QGTMH@icloud.com or call 3479699935 - Merm

@MermPesci1

Unfortunately, your top-up request has been reviewed with negative results.

POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments. Your past events were heavily farmed.
Farming means your POAPs were minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class