Drop ID 38168 // No drop links or status of approval change

1. Drop ID 38168

2. Community information: Cassette is your
    pass to a community that regularly hosts live streams on our private platform (Listening Party) where you can communicate with fellow members via text/voice/video while enjoying live rendering visualizations from an artist’s live stream. Your Cassette also gets you access to all live events (USA) before the public does. Suggest and pick artists for upcoming events via Livestream, VR/AR & IRL
    Cassette.one
    Listeningparty.club

3. Nature of the event: Alpha launch

4. Distribution plan
    The will be distributed to our via links turned into QR codes

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

@Tetsuo

Nice concept :grin: :musical_note: :headphones:

You need to put more effort into your drop. Please add more to your description.
POAPs are meant to be bookmarks of life’s remarkable moments.
Why is this POAP remarkable?

Distribution:
How are you verifying issuer’s attendance?
Please do not publicly announce a POAP before you distribute it
( Your event will be farmed.Farming means your POAPs will be minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from them in the future.)

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP.Directory
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

thank you for getting back to me! i greatly appreciate it. is it possible to edit my POAP or do i need to resubmit it?

Please review the resources from the POAP Help Center

You should have an edit code for your drop, you can change the title & the description with it!

Killer! Thank you so much

hey, I have updated the POAP with more detailed information

I was wondering if there is any date to request?

:wave:@Tetsuo

Please request a top-up for 50 Mint-links.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

awesome thank you! i greatly appreciate your help and guidance through this.

have a good day!

Congrats, looks like your top-up petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you! So excited for tomorrow and the growth of this POAP relationship. Thinking about making some for my wedding for our guests :sunglasses::tada::sunglasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.