Drop help, qr code

1. 64867
  2. https://twitter.com/WeAreNFTUK
  3. NFT Exhibition and Panel Event
  4. Through a QR code
  5. It’s almost been 24 hours and want to have confirmation that my website request has gone through and will go live at the stated time!

Hello @evi

You have been given 700 mint links to use with the POAP KIOSK (Magic POAP QR Code Dispenser)

Thanks Julie, I have requested 2000 and on the website page it says my request for the event is being processed

Hello @evi

You are only approved for the 700 mint links.
You will have to distribute them via the POAP KIOSK (Magic QR Code Dispenser)

@evi

The website is not the proper distribution method for your in person event.

Hey, I need one QR code that attendees scan as it is being displayed on a screen in our venue

How come we can’t have this as our way of distribution? It’s a large event and we’re unable to have the dispenser set up, a singular QR code works best for us.

Hey @evi

Website is not appropriate for large events.

As explained in our Disctribution methods 101 article, Websites are appropriate for small-ish events, in real life, with short-ish mint windows. Usage outside this framework will tend to result in exploitation because the website link is sharable and can be shared with non-participants.

Why do you think you’re unable to have the dispenser set up?

Hi Fio, we haven’t accommodated to need a laptop/ipad to display the kiosk. We’re looking into it now though. Is there anyway we can have more codes too? I was only sent 700 links.

I appreciate your help, we just haven’t had this issue before even with our larger events. Thanks!

Hello @evi

As you can see in the gallery:

only 49 POAPs were minted so far.

This topic was automatically closed after 13 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.