DROP / #65261 - They never sent me the links and the expiry date has passed

1. Drop ID / #65261

2. Community information
    Telegram: Telegram: Join Group Chat
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/eldoradoio
    Instagram: El Dorado (@eldoradoio) • Instagram photos and videos

3. Nature of the event
    This POAP is intended as a reminder and thank you for attending the El Dorado Updates 2 event.

4. Distribution plan
    Before it was to give them at the event, but as they never sent me the links, the users gave us their ENS and e-mails, we agreed to send them this weekend.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    GM! i tried to make this mint 3 days ago before having an important event to celebrate the merge with Ethereum Caracas, but I never got the codes and also as it had an end date I don’t think they will send it to me any admin? POAP Gallery

Hello @Saludiego201

If you collected ETH Wallet addresses please create a delivery petition:

Hey, don’t collect the emails to send you the links. That way I didn’t get their ethereum addresses, but their email addresses so they would know which wallet they would use to mint the poap. How would you do it in that case? @julie

hello @Saludiego201
Where was this event held?
was it in real life or online?
how did you verify attendance at the event?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cii2Dllhhxl/

it was live, in the offices of the impact hub in caracas venezuela, here is a video in which I speak in it if you want the veracity that it was done live.

I verify that you attended the event because personally and apologizing in advance with all those interested in the poap I asked for your email to send you the poap of the event, which did not send in time and here I am trying to talk to you.

Hello @Saludiego201

Since this is now a past event you are going to have to request a new petition for mint links.

To do that, I need the code you gave me, don’t I?

Hello @Saludiego201

You have to start over and create a new petition
the old one is no longer valid.

Ok, I’ll order it again and pass it on to you here so as not to make my community look bad again.

POAP Gallery this @julie

1 Like

Hello @Saludiego201

The Curators will review the petition and I will get back to you ASAP.

Hello @Saludiego201

How may email addresses did you collect total?

I collected 55 emails, not counting my team of 15 extra people, a total of 70.

1 Like

Place a little too much, in case someone escaped me, in the telegram group I will ask for photos of the event to check that they were and send them.

1 Like

Hello @Saludiego201

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review for 75.
You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 14 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.