Drop 58090, 58100 and 58102 request

1. 58090, 58100 and 58102
  2. Community information
    We are organizing a side event for the ETH Latam 2022, it’s called The ETHxperience.
  3. Nature of the event
    The ETHxperience will take place on August 10th. Before the event we are doing Twitter Spaces and providing POAPs to the participants.
  4. Distribution plan
    In each space we asked people to send us through DM a secret word, we created a list of them and ask for the POAPs after that
    Once we have the POAPs approved by you guys, we talked with each of the twitter space participants and sent them the unique link
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Everything was ok but in the last 3 times I tried the POAP links never got to my email, maybe because the curator team prefer to use another method to distribute the POAPs?

Hello! @matut.eth

For Twitter spaces the distribution method is Secret Word up to 200 for each individual twitter Space.
Please submit requests for Secret Word for each Twitter Space to be held not exceeding 200 POAPs.

1. According to the Curation Guidelines:
    POAP Issuer Guidelines - POAP

This screenshot is the entry in the Guidelines that governs events such as yours.

2. The details on setting up the Secret Word Distribution:
    How-do-i-set-up-a-poap-secret?

I’ve written out the Secret Word Distribution guidelines here:

Secret Word Distribution Guidelines:

A. Do not announce the POAP prior to the Twitter Space or AMA.
B. Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop.
C. Claim window should only be open for a maximum of 15-30 minutes & should be closed at the conclusion of your event.
D. Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).
E. Tips: Try to use 1 capital letter & 1 number if possible.

1. Here is a reference article about creating Quality POAP Drops:
    https://help.poap.xyz/en/articles/5839280-how-can-i-produce-quality-poap-drops

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Thank you very much for the quick response and support!