Drop #54002 rejection appeal

1. Drop ID 54002
  2. Community information
  1. Nature of the event
    Cannabis pop-up
  2. Distribution plan
    QR code
  3. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I am not sure the reason for the rejection. If it is due to the similarity of artwork used before there have been adjustments made and there also is a type change that makes it generic so we can distribute the POAPs to our supporters during our pop-ups throughout the rest of the summer.

Can this drop be approved please?

Hey @2buckchuck

We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

Are you going to be using the Magic QR Code Dispenser for the In person pop up event?

Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use of
Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser.
It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

Let us know if you have any questions!

Yes I got the email regarding the dispenser and looked up the tutorial. If I happen to run out of mint codes could I load up more using the same QR code or do I have to go through the whole process again with new mint codes?

You will be able to request a top up if you run out of mint links while using the Magic QR Code Dispenser you can use the edit code and request more codes for the event id 54002

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Awesome! Thank you very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.