Drop #50311 - Email asking me to use QR dispenser but I haven't been emailed the txt file to upload for it

1. Drop ID 50311
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful. @rebeccarosenft
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important? Hi, I’ve made a “you met me” style poap for NFT NYC and originally requested a secret word for the week, but recieved an email suggesting I go through the beta poap dispenser instead. So I followed the prompts and its asking me to upload the txt file but I haven’t received the txt file with all the links yet…
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals? QR Code dispenser, but I still need to be emailed the txt file to upload for it
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help I think it’s because I asked for a secret word initially, it fits the other requirements, and is honestly a really cute design.
1 Like

The Poap is supposed to go live today to distribute throughout NFT.NYC… is anyone able to assist given the urgency? Thank you so much!

:wave: :ocean: @RebeccaRose

Please request Mint-links.

This is not a good distribution methods for a You’ve met me POAP.

Secret-word should only be utilized for Live Podcasts, or In-person events will a maximum of several hundred people. Claim window should not exceed 15-45 minutes to prevent the secret-word from being leaked.

We will be publishing a public policy document to make these guidelines & requirements as transparent as possible. Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

See you in NY! Don’t forget to stop by the POAP Booth.