Drop #44358 Request

1. Drop ID: #44358

2. Community information
    This is a secret project, so the community information hasn’t been dropped yet…

3. Nature of the event
    This is the very first reveal party for a new secret project I will be dropping later this year. This party is meant to be the first teaser and this POAP commemorates the project teaser

4. Distribution plan
    I requested mint links, but then realized I hadn’t requested enough…so I asked for secret word mints too not realizing that I needed different creative for that. So this one is going to be for the in-person party.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I would like to cancel my request for secret word links on this particular drop and request more mint links instead. I have 100 mint links…I would like 300 more please (400 people are going to be at the party) instead of the secret word mints.

Thank you.

Hey @Degenz4Life

Thanks for the info!
Is this event related to this one? Looking for mint approval for secret word for Drop# 44030

Why are you requesting this top-up petition? Do you have a list of attendees?

Hi. No, this is a completely different event for a completely different project. I have 100 mint links for it already, but I mistakenly requested additional secret word mints instead of more mint links. Happy to take either, but there are 400 people invited to the party and that is what I am anticipating…

Thank you

Hi…any update on this based on my answer? I would like to cancel the secret word request and request 300 more mint links instead for the original drop #44358…is this possible?

Thank you.

Hey @Degenz4Life

Thanks for the context.

We only see 4 mints on this drop: POAP Gallery
Do you still need the 400 mint links?

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body