Drop #36671 Appeal

1. Drop ID
  1. Community information
  • This is a private event held by a club for the mobile game “Kartrider Rush+”.
  1. Nature of the event
  • This is a test drop. The plan was to celebrate those who participated and completed DiviNe Rush+'s Season 12 HW #1.This is a pretty challenging achievement, we want to commemorate those who completed successfully.
  1. Distribution plan
  • Whitelist addresses of players that completed the assignment successfully, we plan on doing so with POAP delivery.
  1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
  • First test drop (#36391) got approved within 24hours. I’ve never received any approvals for this drop, however. Event nature was pretty much the same as that of the first drop, only difference was the POAP image. I have included an English version of the description below the Chinese version, perhaps curators missed the English translated part?

:wave:@funnypiggy

Is this another test drop? Typically we do not positively review test deliveries or for 5 links or less.
The Curation Body recommends you request Mint-links for drops of this size.

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Yes, this is another test drop. We intended to test deliveries (along with our animated POAP) in order to determine the best drop for us. We estimate there will be around 10 links for each POAP. If delivery is the issue, may I assume everything else is all good, and just proceed to the actual drop with minted links instead of this test drop? Thanks

In case you need to test a drop, you can use Mint Links. Please check the guidelines:

Testing POAPs :

• Must be clearly marked as such, preferably in both the title and the artwork.
  • Must be marked private to avoid creating noise across various platforms.
  • Should not request an arbitrarily large volume of codes.
  • Deliveries are not open for testing.