Do Good 52 Investment POAP

`Hi guys, just wondering when my POAP might be ready? its been over 24 hrs.
its called “DoGood 52 Yuga Investment”

Many thanks,
Lee

Hey @leesherman

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

2. There is no community information
  3. A memory of a fun event
  4. Im not sure what the distribution method is… I created a secret word for it and i wanted a link.
  5. I have no idea!

Thanks,
Lee

Hey @leesherman

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your petition #42373 since you had received a positive review for the same event (#42291)

Can you clarify why you submitted a new petition?

hey, it was becuase the actual PNG i uploaded wasnt correct and i also want to pass around just a single link with the ability to use a secret code to mint the POAP.
Sorry it was my first time doing it so #42291 was more of a test. I didnt want to send around 52 seperate links to people!

Does that make sense?

thanks,
lee

Hey @leesherman

Secret is not appropriate for past events. Common use cases for Secret are digital meetups like Twitter Spaces or Discord stages where you can share the Secret verbally and close the minting window after the drop ends.

Do you have any contact information of the attendees?

ah i see!

Well basically i just wanted to create a POAP to help remember an event
It was for 52 people that participated but. i just didn’t want to send out 52 separate links to people.

Is there a better way to do this?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!
Lee

Hey @leesherman

Not for a past event, I’m sorry.
If you have the emails from the people, you could use an email merge tool (here’s an example) to send the POAPs automatically.

If you have further questions on distribution, please contact the POAP Customer Support team.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.