Didn't receive enough claim links

1. Drop ID
  2. Community information
    Startupy First Friends is an early community of curators and members that are helping map ideas in a human-curated search engine powered by learners and thinkers. First Friends are our earliest members and biggest supporters.
  3. Nature of the event
    What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
    We are celebrating the official pre-launch of our database and giving POAPs to our First Friends as a thank you for believing in us.
  4. Distribution plan
    How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
    Mint links
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I only received 50 of the 400 mint links, so wondering what I should do to receive the remaining 350 links to have enough for the community. Thanks so much for your time and help!
    Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

@Ekorm

Can you expand on distribution?

How are you verifying & sending POAPs to your community (email, direct message, etc ).

All the best
The POAP Curation Body

Via email! We have a list of confirmed emails. Thanks so much for your reply @frankie :slight_smile:

Hey @frankie! sorry to bother - is there any update to getting the remainder of the links? We need some time to email them out to the confirmed people so just wondering what other info you need to get it approved. thank you SO much for your help!

@Ekorm

Two questions:
How did you collect the emails?
How do you distinguish a member of your community from a farmer :basket: :farmer:
( Someone just after your POAPs)

You’re not bothering me! Our job is to take care of & maintain the POAP Community.

Curation should have an update shortly :white_check_mark:

@frankie Thanks so much!

1. We collected the emails via a Typeform where First Friends indicated an interest a while back (no mention of POAPs or NFTs in this email, purely community support for our project)

2. First Friends are vetted members of the community because they are in a closed email list and have already received perks associated with the community - this is just one more extension of gratitude on our end to show we appreciate their support and to commemorate the exciting time for our launch! The First Friends list has been closed for a few months and will not reopen to anyone else so no farmers here!

Let me know if you need any other info :slight_smile:

@frankie any updates yet? Thanks so much!

Congrats, looks like your drop received a positive review.

Please check all of your email inboxes/folders for confirmation.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like