Delivery of #55384 hasn't receive the confirmation after 24 hrs

1. Drop ID: #55384 (delivery: POAP - The bookmarks of your life)
  2. Community information
    Open Source community for Web3 Tech
  3. Nature of the event
    Donations to public good.
  4. Distribution plan
    Grant donators

Greetings, I hope you are excellent, do you have websites or social networks that you can share with us? and also how do you plan to distribute the POAP?

Website and github repo: wtf.academy
Twitter: @0xAA_Science
Gitcoin grant website: WTF Solidity | Grants | Gitcoin
We have received ~900 donators in our grants. We get the address list from gitcoin and will distribute POAP to these addresses via poap.delivery

1 Like

Hey @0xAA
We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

1 Like

Any update? Its 48 hrs since my application for delivery.
The delivery link still not active: https://poap.delivery/wtfgr14

Any update? 2 days have passed.

Hey @0xAA

Curators rejected your petition. We audited the addresses and found out that there are some farmers (people/bots who are only after free NFTS) on the list. I’m afraid farmers donated just to get a POAP.

Pre-announcing the POAP is a bad practice since it attracts farmers. A part of the core value proposition of POAPs is that they are a souvenir your get simply for doing something you generally like to do in your life – there is no particular transactional incentive.

For future events, we recommend:

• Do not pre-announce the POAP
  • Establish more robust eligibility criteria.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Seriously? These donation addresses passed anti-sybil check of gitcoin.
Can you provide the report of your audit?

Hey @0xAA

Yes, we know… but anti-sybil doesn’t mean anti-farming.
Just because the addresses pass an anti-sybil check doesn’t mean that those same accounts aren’t POAP farmers who donated just to obtain the chance at the POAP.

You can check the tremendous number of POAPs some of the addresses have here: https://explore.poap.xyz/

Since your team applied anti-farmer check on the address list. Can you provide detail of the anti-farmer report? I will delete the POAP farmers from the list and solves the issue.