Delivery help - "missing page" error

HI - I created a delivery yesterday but something didn’t go right apparently. I can see that it was created but get a “missing page” message. Can someone help with this?

event: 26673

If I did something wrong on my end, please let me know. Thanks!

Hey @kellyhaglund,

That’s why your petition hasn’t been reviewed yet by the Curation team. This could take up to 24 hours.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Oh! I think it happened super fast last time so I didn’t realize that. Thanks for letting me know!

Only second time using this method so thank you for your patience with my questions!

Hi - just checking in again to see if this has been approved. Thanks so much!

Hey @kellyhaglund
It was noticed that you requested POAPs for 684 addresses, while there are 400 views on the YouTube video you shared.

Can you please clarify? We’re trying to avoid farmers.

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

We did use a form during the show to drop wallet addresses and we weeded out the duplicates we could recognize. We are also trying different methods to weed out farmers but haven’t yet perfected it. Still working on ways to get this better. We may try secret word but have found that this can get farmed more so. Open to other suggestions you might have! Don’t want to punish anyone who is a valid viewer so hard to manage. (also looked at having them add discord name but then there were some privacy concerns since we’d also be collecting wallets. We have tried degen bot as well with mixed results).

Let me know if there’s anything else we can do to get this one approved as we work on our process. Thanks!

Should we try to better edit the list and resubmit?

@kellyhaglund

Congrats!! your drops was reviewed with positive results. :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body