Delivery Approval, Event ID#39845 Delivery #2091

1. Drop ID: #39845

2. Community information
The Ninth is a Metaverse game under the StarkNet ecosystem, we include the mainstream P2E model selling land but we also focus on building 9 PVP arena games for players to compete using NFT equipment that they forge from staking. we have an audience of 1k from both discord and twitter.
Official website:https://ninth.gg/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ninth_gg
Discord: THE NINTH
Telegram: Telegram: Join Group Chat

2. Nature of the event
This is a special poap made for our early explorer of the Ninth. Not only a proof of attendance, but also a ticket to our future event. With this ticket, you will have more chances to be involved in events and get prize that is something valuable and incredibly useful inside the world of the Ninth.
We have more than 1k audience in both twitter and discord, and we host this event aiming to thank our early supporters.

3. Distribution plan
We’d like to use delivery method, winner’s address are collected and submitted. After approval, link will be announced in discord channel and winners can input their address to access their poap.

4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
To get this poap, people need to participate in our giveaway event announced on both twitter and discord, do tasks. Right now the event ends and winners are announced, please kindly review my petition so that I will be able to distribute the poap. Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, your top-up request has been reviewed with negative results.

POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments. This event is a clear example of engagement farming. Farming means your POAPs will be minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities they mint POAPs from. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible, in the hopes the will be able to extract value from it in the future.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

This topic was automatically closed after 18 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.