Delivery Approval 45433

1. Drop ID 45433
  2. Community information Discord(benchoong棒小钟)
  3. Nature of the event
    CH90 Private Event POAP 1st edition which will have more than 100 people joining and let them to have the badge as a proof of joining our event in learning. We do sharing about crypto in out discord every friday and hope to use poap to become a proof for those joining out event. In the future, we think of using the poap as verify them as long time learner. The poap will use the QR code generator provided by the POAP and show randomly during the event so to make sure the audience will hear and learn. Our sharing on each friday already started a month.
  4. Distribution plan
    Whitelisted the address and let the user claim by themselves through deliveries
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I believe that by doing this, we can easily recognize the member who join our sharing event about blockchain on every tuesday/friday night 830pm (GMT+8)

I created a delivery under #2346 - CH90 MOD Sharing 20th May 2022 but it isnt approve yet

Hey @KiddoKiid

Thanks for the context!
How did you collect the addresses of the attendees?

We collect the address during our sharing session. I let them to fill out the google form which i created and verify through their discord name

:wave: :ocean:@KiddoKiid

Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body