Delivery #1591 'NFB POAP DELIVERY' Approved and then deleted

1. Delivery #1591 Associated with Event #30748

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/nahfungiblebone
-Discord: Nah Fungible Bones - HeyTVM

1. Twitter spaces

2. Distribution plan
    -Release phrase to twitter spaces.
    -Post a link to collect wallet addresses in a holder only channel within the discord.
    -Direct members from the spaces to the discord, as the link will only be available for a short time after spaces.
    -Upload the address to the delivery site and drop the claim sites link back in the same channel for them to collect when it is convenient for them.

3. I believe the delivery was removed due to the fact that when setting it up I assumed I should also request claim codes from the event editor, in order for it to operate correctly. The codes were also accepted, and I believe this is why the delivery method was removed, even though the delivery site is the way our project would like to proceed.

Hey @NFB

Delivery #1598 has only 3 addresses. For this small amount, we recommend using Mint Links.

:rotating_light: Remember that due to the snapshot nature of POAP Deliveries, the list of addresses cannot be updated by issuers after the petition is submitted, and test deliveries are typically not approved.

Here you can find more info regarding POAP distribution methods:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Yes, I was testing the delivery with a couple of my wallet addresses. I now have a list of close to 100 addresses to add to the delivery site for WL.

Thats good to know that the list is not updatable, I didnt know that previously. So would a new delivery need to be set up per event?

Hi @NFB,

Yeah, due to the snapshot nature of POAP Deliveries, the list of addresses cannot be updated by issuers after the petition is submitted.

Yeah, you should submit a new delivery per event. Please remember to change the artwork each time :slight_smile:

For future events :point_right: for Twitter Spaces, the recommended distribution method is Secret Word (not delivery). You can find more info about distribution methods here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body