Connecting POAP to Snapshot vote

1. Drop ID 56448
  2. Community information
    Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
  3. Nature of the event
    First Snapshot vote with local community learning about web3 tools
  4. Distribution plan
    I wanted to have it attached to the vote but people have already started voting on proposal so maybe send links. I asked for 0 links, per instructions for snapshot POAP module but I assume that would need to be set up already to work. How long does that normally take.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I answered everything on the submission and do not know why it didn’t work. Would love to learn!

thank you so much

:ocean: :wave: @johnnyproduce

It seems you have created you POAP, but haven’t made an actual request.

Please submit each request through the following Google Form → POAP Snapshot Proposal 🔗 Request

Let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I already filled that out. I got a confirmation email too. Am I right to assume that updating it now won’t work for those that already voted? Is there a way to just get some links for this one and hopefully it’ll work next time? thank you!

:ocean: :wave: @johnnyproduce
Snapshots are only linked after voting has taken place.

Please feel free to drop the URL to your Snapshot here.
If you experience any additional issues, please reply to this thread.

okay beautiful! didn’t realize that.
https://snapshot.org/#/johnnyproduce.eth/proposal/0x261527f3a4ec265cd8ff670c783cfa367c2010f7862cbaf693ec122e4ad3b04c

thanks!

just checking in as the voting is concluded. How long does it normally take to connect? Thanks for your help!

@frankie :point_up: can you help me with this? vote is complete and POAP is not connected. Is there anything else I need to do?