Claim website not working for #42119

1. Drop ID: #42119

Hi team, I am writing to check in on the status for the claim website for POAP #42119

It appears our mint was approved, but the claim website still returns an error, I believe these might be two different approvals?

Thank you!

Hey @devinm

The POAP Curation Body made a negative review of your petition since website is not an appropriate distribution method for a past event.

Please distribute the POAPs using the mint links that have already been positively reviewed :slight_smile:

In the future, please read up on our distribution guidelines (https://help.poap.xyz/en/articles/5812140-poap-distribution-methods-101) or reach out to us via Intercom on poap.xyz so we can help you find a suitable distribution method for your drop.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

I see.

What is the best method to retroactively distribute POAPs to event attendees? we don’t have a list of their emails but we do have them in a discord channel. Is there a way to generate a claim link without launching a full POAP website?

A password protected website would have been perfect…

Hey :wave:

The appropriate methods for past events are mint links or Delivery. You can learn more about distribution methods here: POAP Distribution Methods 101 | POAP Help Center

POAPs are souvenirs that are given to collectors as proof of participation. The best practice is to deliver them during the event, not after.

We recommend requesting the POAPs 2-3 days before the event :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 18 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.