Brandverse treasure hunt - request confirmation for approval of the POAP process

Hello I have a request before proceeding with creating a new POAP drop for our project Brandverse.
Our idea is the one that follow, and I need your approval.
BRANDVERSE TREASURE HUNT IDEA

• We will hide a secret word in a video on twitter during the week (we will explain the treasure hunt during an AMA).
  • We will say to the community that there is a secret word in a video
  • The people that will participate in the treasure hunt, and will find the Secret Word will be able to use the Secret word and Mint the POAP. We will put a limit of 30 POAPs and 7 days.

This is very similar to the in real life treasure hunt that POAP did during the NFT Paris event, in which I was in the audience.
In our case, it will be done online, as our community is located worldwide, but the concept is the same, the POAP is the Proof of Attendence protocol of the treasure hunt in this case.
Please @Fio confirm that this process for the treasure hunt is OK, and I will immediately set up the POAP for it.

More info about Brandverse here, we are working closely with the POAP team, and we just love what you are doing:
https://twitter.com/BrandverseNFT
http://brandversenft.com/ (new site will be released this week)
LinkedIn Login, Sign in | LinkedIn

Bests,

Hey @Siberia7922

Nice use case!
The only problem I see is that the secret word could be leaked. Do you have any plans to prevent it from being leaked?

What we are gonna do is to limit the POAP quantity to 30 people, to make sure is not Leaked. We will also make sure that the winners will be part of our community.
This would mitigate the risk as much as possible, and I don’t think there is much more we can do.
I know that if someone find it first, he might tell him to 3-4 friends, but that would happen also in your real life use case, as more people would share it between each other.
But let me know if you have any other idea @Fio and please confirm that this can be done, as we need to proceed with the creation of the POAPs and the videos. Thanks.

@Fio we had a team meeting, we believe that we have no risks of leaks. Our community is getting big, but it’s all organic, we don’t have any bot on Discord, or any fake follow on Twitter. The only risk is some friends sharing the word together. But that would happen also in real life. Please I need confirmation so I can create the POAP and ask approval, our team is preparing the content. Thanks @Fio

Hey @Siberia7922

Please submit the petition, the POAP Curation Body will review it. Make sure to follow these guidelines:

• Mark the event as private
  • Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop. For example, for a drop titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco,” a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “IsabelAhupulco” is easy to guess and should not be used.

Thanks! :pray: