AXEL - Help for Approval

1. Drop ID 58611

2. Community information
    Instagram @discordia.tm (the producer of the event) @chimichangasxx (the main artist o the event) @patoaleandri (Me)

3. Nature of the event
    We are from Argentina and the NFT and POAP movement here is quite small and misunderstood, we want to be the first to apply and spread this technology through the country’s music and culture, that’s why we made EPI a series of evento which is a multidisciplinary art event which contains music, filmaming, design and the premiere of the album AXEL by SOSA.

4. Distribution plan
    At the event there will be a person in charge who, upon entering, scans a QR code to confirm their presence at the event and receive a gift

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I think because before I did a test to see how the platform worked and now that I want to do a real test for the event it seems that I am doing stupid things with the platform

Please, if I made a mistake that I did not realize, please explain to me what I did wrong. I am new to this technology and I would really like to start applying it to all the events that I produce.

Cheers

:wave: @AXEL

It seems your image is distorted.

• POAP’s artwork” is where you’ll upload your POAP image.
    Please take note of the following image requirements:
    • Mandatory: PNG/GIF format, measures 500x500px, size <4MB
    • Recommended: Round shape, size <200kB

We also recommend including a text title on your POAP artwork.

Regarding Distribution:
Since your event is in-person, we recommend & insist on the use of Mint Links + Magic QR dispenser. It can be displayed across multiple devices + mediums:

Additionally, If you want to print POAP claim codes to hand out in person, we recommend using POAPs.agency. (They can be printed or placed on objects).

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

These resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

Hola @AXEL

Soy Fiorella, del equipo de Curaduría. Veo que está aprobado el drop #59742, ¿aún necesitás el drop 58611?

Hola Fiorella, gracias por la respuesta. Ya lo pudimos solucionar. Muchas gracias por tu respuesta, si estas en Argentina (CABA) estas invitadísima al evento! avisame y te mando mas info
Saludos

1 Like