Awaiting Delivery Page Edit Code

Hi there POAP team,

I hope your week is off to a good start!

Regarding my event # 33391 - I require the use of a delivery page for tomorrow. I created it last week and was advised that the team would look into it if I hadn’t received my confirmation after 24 hours.

Could I please escalate this to get an update on the review status? I had hoped it would be ready already.

Best,
Blair

@Blaireth

Are you aware this delivery is for 1/1; were you trying to test out delivery?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Frankie, thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, I’m aware that, for now, there is only one address on the whitelist. We haven’t yet collected the other addresses yet. I thought this would be possible as the delivery begins.

I was advised that this would be the best way to distribute POAPs to some ‘early adopters’ of a product we’re releasing. The idea is for it to be open for a few months, while we collect addresses to add to the “whitelist” in the delivery page. Once per week, we’ll add the users’ addresses to the delivery page whitelist, and notify them that it’s ready to claim.

That would work, right? Would appreciate any further advice here :slight_smile: Thanks

Best,
Blair

@Blaireth

For delivery you should only request once you have all the addresses you need for your drop.

Take a look at these resources.

Official POAP Delivery Tutorial