Awaiting approval for #43419

Hello. It’s been almost 24 hours and haven’t heard anything back about the approval of #43410. Please let me know if there is something else I need to do.

Hey @artemeta

I’m confused because I don’t know if you need us to review #43419 or #43410

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information (All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Dear Fio.

Hello, I apologize for bringing confusion.
I had to try a few test trials, but I have gotten a confirmation on one, so my test trials are complete.
Today, I created a new POAP today, which we would like to use for launch commemoration next week.
The Event number is #44186. and I would really appreciate it if you can look into it so that I can receive the confirmation soon before the start of next week.

It would be much appreciated if I can get the confirmation or any comments on what I should modify in order to get the confirmation as soon as possible,
so that I can have the POAP ready before our launch on 17th(Tuesday).

Thank you so much.

Regards,
ARTE META

2022년 5월 12일 (목) 오전 4:44, Fio via POAP Issuers <notifications@poap.discoursemail.com>님이 작성:

Hey @artemeta

Ok, thanks for clarifying!
How do you plan to distribute the mint links?

We are holding a giveaway event on our discord next week and I was going to distribute the first participants!

I was wondering if there is a way i give out the POAP directly to their wallets, or if i have to give out the poaps only by email?

Thank you

2022년 5월 14일 (토) 04:45, Fio via POAP Issuers <notifications@poap.discoursemail.com>님이 작성:

Hey @artemeta
Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

For Discord Stages you could use the Degen bot, which allows for automated distribution of POAPs.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 42 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.