Awaiting Approval #56204 - Gallery187 Bear Market Cage Match

Drop Information:
This drop will only be claimable for those who attend the Gallery187 SE Vol.2 Bear Market Cage Match (at Gallery187 in Decentraland coordinates: -51, -106) on 7-31-22 @ 9pm UTC.

Nature of the event:
This POAP represents attendance of the Gallery187 SE Vol.2 Bear Market Cage Match event at Gallery187, located in Decentraland (-51, -106) at 9pm UTC on 7-31-22. This will be a gathering of friends, unknowns, and virtual neighbors, who will be joining together for fun, parkour, and NFT-based prizes for event engagement.

Link to artist and ads:
http://www.twitter.com/187JDR

Distribution plan:
Mint Links will be distributed only to those who attend the event itself in virtual person on the night of 7-31-22, at Gallery187 in Decentraland. Codes for the POAP will be given out via the discord that attendees will join, once they arrive. There will be a special channel in my discord where the attendees will request, and be sent the mint links via a DM from me. Request must include a pic of their avatar in attendance, and within a specific area of the Gallery.

*For my previous event, it was mentioned by the approving poap team that there were a lot of collectors with big numbers of poaps coming to my events…due to possibly mentioning poap in ads (and that I should no longer do that). I do think of my illustrated poaps as pieces of art, so I want to ensure they are collected by those who arrive at the event that night only. I have been making sure that only those in attendance get them, but I would like to still mention the poap availability to those who participate, in ads, as my art is a focus of my work. Everyone who recieved the Poap at my last event was accounted for, as they all had to take a screenshot of them at the location/area before I would send them the mint link.

Thank you for your time

Hey @JDR187

We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We will review the petition and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Hello @JDR187

Could you please update the petition to reflect the date of the event?

Ok, updated the date :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thank you, much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed after 15 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.