Awaiting approval #42701 and #42704

Hello. It’s been almost 48 hours and haven’t heard anything back about the approval of #42701 and #42704. Please let me know if there is something else I need to do.

:wave: @mmaccou

We see you have requested a delivery for 1/1 link → 42701 Did you mean to request this amount?

While drop 42704 is created, no delivery request has been submitted.

Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

Hi thanks for getting back to me. 42701 should have 0 links created. But I did add one ethereum address that will be able to mint it. I only added 1 because I’m testing this process before our event. The issuing process and documentation is pretty confusing so I’m learning by doing. I have not set up delivery yet for 42704.

I thought that once the POAP was created (regardless of delivery method), it would be approved. That way I can add all the addresses that have access to mint right before the event and I wont need to wait again for the POAP team to approve a second time. Is that not how it works?

Ah I might misunderstood when you said “link”. Yes I created 1 URL where attendees can enter their wallet address and mint the POAP

Hey @mmaccou

Due to the snapshot nature of POAP Deliveries, test deliveries are typically not approved.
You can always test other POAP Distribution Methods .

Regarding your question here:

You don’t need to wait until the mint links petition is approved to submit a petition for Delivery.

If you have further questions on how to create a drop, please contact the POAP Customer Support Team.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @Fio

Thanks for clarifying. However, nothing has been approved still. Not even the POAP itself. The event is tomorrow and we will have people claim the POAP on site. Can you please expedite the POAP approval?

Thanks

Hey @mmaccou

Did you request a petition for 0 mint links?
Please submit a top-up for the number of mint links you need for this drop.

I requested 0 links because my initial plan was to just upload the wallet address that have access to mint. But now that I know that delivery also needs to be approved, I created a website with 40 claims for #42701

Hello @Fio . As requested by the admin Santiago, I updated the website and turned on Captcha for #42701. I also followed his instructions to request manual codes for #42704. Can you please review both for approval. Thank you

Hey @mmaccou

Thanks for clarifying!

#42701: The window of time that your Website URL is available for minting POAPs is too long. This increases the likelihood that your Secret or Website URL is leaked and your POAPs are farmed. Please reduce your window of time to the shortest possible (preferably minutes, rather than days).

To update your minting window, visit the Websites Admin Panel and enter your drop ID and the edit code you were emailed after creating your drop. On the page that follows, you’ll be able to modify the ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ fields for your drop.
Can you please let us know once you have edited this?

#42704: Congrats! The petition received a positive review :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

All thee best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @Fio . Thank you for your reply. A time frame of minutes might have made sense when we were at the event and participants could have minted it live. But because this took over a week to get approved that’s no longer possible. I edited the mint window to be 24 hours starting on Monday so participants will have a full day to check their email and be notified when the minting is available. Hopefully that’s acceptable.