Athena Protocol Supporters & Hackathon Participants Drop Request

Hello Community,

Might I say that I am awfully grateful for the work you are doing here.
We have a few POAPs that have bee dropped that are stuck in the approval process and we haven’t heard anything back about. It has been almost 2 weeks since we made the drop. I know our drop may seem a little A typical but that is because we use quarterly POAPs to represent participation in our community events, discussions and planning so the number of links we need each quarter is up there near 1,000 and we wanted to get 2000 just to be safe. If we should stick with 1,000 for now and come back for more if we need them then we totally understand.

This third one we have not been waiting on so long but also need to have approved.

Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

@curators Been working with them on intercom.

Their petition is 11 days old unreviewed due to RFI, but they posted on their #start here topic post instead of #comm #drop which may have caused a delay!

This would be the original thread. Different user name because i believe they are a team!

Let me know what you think and if i could assist any further!

1 Like

Hi, @SwarthyHatter

I’m Guanny just passerby.

I think you should open a topic and use “Drop Request” next time.
There is a template that will help @curators process your “drop request” quickly.

1. New a topic
  2. Find drop request template

In my experience, always open a new topic when the POAP request numbers >100.
And gave more information about the event The POAP Curation Body will help you find the most suitable way to drop POAPs.

Wish you can get your POAP request successfully.
Guanny :disguised_face:

1 Like

Thank you @dyllon & @guanny for your help and support!!

Hey @SwarthyHatter :wave:

Can you please follow this structure? :point_down:

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hey! :wave:

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body