Asked for 500 Secret Words, Got 15

1. Drop ID
2. Community information

https://twitter.com/HappyNationNFT
2. Nature of the event
We are counting down to our NFT project’s launch through a series of Twitter Spaces
3. Distribution plan
Word-of-mouth secret word in Twitter Space
4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
We request 500 secret words for both of these POAPs but were only given 15 mints for each. We have had many members of our space already reporting that we are running out of mints. For the one that launched today (#35022) and the two I’m making this claim about, I requested an additional 50 mints because I was thinking maybe your servers are overloaded and 500 is an unreasonable ask at the moment. However, I do believe that we can fulfill 500 mints and would really appreciate some support on this.

:wave:@HappyNation

We will be able to review your cases shortly ( Within 24-48hrs)

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

@HappyNation

In the past, Curation has noticed some of your drops have been heavily farmed.
(The People claiming, have a record of over claiming & claim POAPs from events they truly did not participate in)

Farmers hurt the health of your community & the health of the POAP ecosystem.
Curation wants to see you improve the quality of your distribution, before reviewing more mints.
On average, how many people actually participate or engage with Happy Nation on Twitter spaces?

Guidelines:
For secret-word going forward: please keep the claim window open for a maximum of 30 minutes.
Do not announce your POAP before your twitter spaces event.

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet

I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body