Art not loading properly

Hello!

I recently tried to set up a drop and the artwork didn’t load correctly. The drop id is 41584. Your team (Frank) reached out to me about it on Thursday. I responded, but I haven’t heard back. I’d normally just sit back and let things work themselves out, but the event begins Monday. So I thought I would check in.

This may be of no use to you, but I went ahead and exported the image to jpeg, imported it and re-exported it to png. I had to shrink the size to get it back down under the 200KB limit. See attached.
Rework

Hey @MarkBuildsIt :slight_smile:
Could you just try creating a new drop with this image ?
I assume it was some sort of format issue.
You can request 0 first, to see if it worked. Once that is confirmed, click on “request more codes” to request the amount you want.

I’ve tried that once. Same result. I would have given it another try, but every time I do, I have to come up with another unique name. I fear I’m going to run out of ways to say the same thing.

I’ll give it another go this morning.

I uploaded the Image as a test you have sent here and it seems to be working on my side.
See here : POAP

If you have any other questions/problems regarding on how you setup your drop, please contact our support under http://poap.xyz, they are happy to help :slight_smile:

Ok great! The image you tried is the one I manipulated a bit. So either I fixed what was wrong or the gremlins have left the building.

Is there a way to resubmit/replace the art to an existing drop request?

I tried again and it looks like the image uploaded correctly. Thank you for help.

Now I need to check on a different drop. #41836 Submitted on the 29th. Never heard back.

Hey @MarkBuildsIt,
We made a positive review of the new drop you requested :slight_smile: