Art Exchibitions Berlin/Seoul NEW

Cheers!
I’d like to issue three POAPS at once bc they basically about the same kind of event. This is my 3rd try, so I hope my appeal finally gets a positive response.

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    We’re an international gallery known in the art world. We just moved into the NFT space with our curated online market.
    Check out our sites if you like:
    https://www.koeniggalerie.com/
    https://misa.art/

3. Nature of the event
    We’re commemorating the opening of three amazing exhibitions in Berlin and Seoul.
    Namely Arghavan Kosavaris exhibition in Berlin, Robert Janitz in Seoul and Anette Kelm in Berlin. So that every visitor has a memento of those awesome events.

4.Distribution plan
We’ll distribute via mint links, send manually to attendees of our exhibitions.

5.Why do you believe this petition is being held?
I just updated the information for all three drops. When I created them I had “coming soon” in some places. Furthermore I requested 5000 codes instead of 500 by accident for all three events. We just need 500!
Things I have changed in this appeal itself are:
I described the nature of our events in more detail and updated the distribution plan according to your guidelines. My last appeal might have been declined because it looked like I just copied the first appeal and reposted it.
I believe I now delivered everything for a positive review.

If you believe, that I still did not deliver enough information:
Please don’t just refer to your guidelines. I really think I integrated everything needed.Help me out to get our first POAPs underway!

Thanks in advance!
Best regards,
Burner

Hey @Burner2240

Thanks for the context! :pray:

Can you please re-submit your petitions?
When are the events and how do you plan to send the links?

Sure!
The events already happened as you can see in POAPs I created for it.
We plan to send out the links via mail to all attendees.
What do you mean with re-submitting? Should I create the events once again or just open a new thread here?

Re-submit = Submit your petitions in the POAP admin panel again, with the correct amount of POAPs you need.

Hey! @burner2240

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body