Approval request of #50630 (Urgent - Drop tomorrow and still waiting)

1. Drop ID: #50630
  2. Event details: Federico Lagarmilla on LinkedIn: #GlobantCareers #CoffeebyTheBeach #TechTalks
  3. Nature of the event
    Open talk about NFTs as a platform. It will include a discussion on NFT utility in which I will present POAP as an example and it would be nice to also include a POAP for the talk
  4. Distribution plan
    using the web distribution method
    POAP - The bookmarks of your life

Drop was created 17th June and still waiting for approval. Event is tomorrow (23rd June)

Hello! @federico.glb

Is this event going to be an in person event or a virtual event?

If this is an in person event you will have to change your distribution method to mint links and utilize the Magic QR Code Dispenser at the event. Please advise when this change is made to your event # 50630

Thank You!
The POAP Curation Body

It is in person, but it will not be possible to have a display with the QR code to update on every redemption. As I understand that is how it works right? I would need a screen available for it and internet connection?

Thanks for the reply

Hello! @federico.glb

That is correct either wifi or cell service to allow the Magic QR Code Dispenser to update after each scan.

I don’t think it will be possible then to use the Magic QR dispenser. I can reduce the time of the drop and number of POAPs to just be during the event to prevent farming

Hello!
Yes edit the event mint window to fit the event and give proper time for people to mint at the conclusion of the event. maybe open the mint window at the halfway point of the event and leave it open for 15-20 minutes at the end of the event.

thanks!

ok, I updated mint window to when the event finishes. I left the start till now just to be able to test it beforehand, but after testing I will move it to a few minutes after the event starts

:wave: :ocean: @
Congrats!! Your petition has been reviewed with positive results :star2: :dizzy:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 18 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.