Approval request for #41100

Hi All, This is my first time requesting to have a POAP created. I wanted to ensure you folks have everything you need from me.

For my blockchainNFTcrypto event hosted IRL in NYC

What are the next steps thank you so much!
David

@davidfung

Thanks for checking!

Please follow this structure or your petitions will be flagged in the future.

1. Event ID:
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)
  3. Nature of the event
  4. Distribution Method ( Mint-links, Secret, Delivery )
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

frankie
April 26

@davidfung

Thanks for checking!

1. Event ID: 41100
  2. Community information ( All relevant socials Twitter, Discord, Youtube, Websites, etc.)

https://www.meetup.com/new-york-blockchain-nft-crypto-meetup-group/events/285351482/

1. Event ID: 41100
    FREE Drink for first 20 guest , NFT Whitelist Giveaway $1 Oyster Happy Hours, Wed, Apr 27, 2022, 5:30 PM | Meetup

Nature of the event: Meetup for Crypto NFT wednesday in NYC
Distribution Method ( Mint-links, Secret, Delivery ) Secret word:
Why do you believe this petition is being held? i have not received confirmation yet. Its happening tomorrow.

I Expect about 150-175 Guest as about 150 RSVP already

thank you so much for help and looking forward to my first POAP event. Please let me know if anything else needed.

Hey @davidfung

1- I can’t find your petition in the POAP Admin Panel. How many POAPs did you request?
2- :warning: Please DELETE asap the Secret word from this thread. This is a public forum and all your POAPs could be stolen if you reveal the Secret word publicly.

Hi Fio
i am having the event tomorrow for #41100 and am awaiting for approval email to come in. Am i missing something?

i would be requesting max 180 POAPs requested here.

FIO please review the petition again… i just added the secret phrase online and removed from here.

Hey @davidfung
Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Thanks it was a good turn out but not many people minted

This topic was automatically closed after 10 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.