Approval Request #71744

1. Drop ID: #71744
  2. Community information: Oscar Daniel Hernández on Instagram: "Morelia, Michoacán Les veo este 9 de octubre tocando el Aroma A Nostalgia junto a la magic experience band 🔮 Ya queremos verles. AbrazOs ☁️☁️☁️ BOLETOS EN MI BIO"
  3. Nature of the event : Daniel Quien is a mexican artist signed by Universal Music, in his last tour we gave POAPs in all his tour dates, the new tour starts this Thursday and we want to continue giving POAPs to his fans.
  4. Distribution plan: Giving a very small amount of POAPs by the website QR mode.
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? I dont know :frowning:

Hello @acidlazzer

It looks like your team did in fact create the event, but no mint links were ever requested during setup.
You’ll have to use your edit code on (https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/71744 to request mint links there.

After that, you’ll want to set up the POAP KIOSK to distribute the mint links by following our guide here: How Do I Set Up the POAP Kiosk to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center

1 Like

is because we are going to use Website QR distribution

That´s the reason I did not request mint links, because it is not necessary if we use the Website QR distribution

Hello @acidlazzer

All in real life events such as yours require the use of the POAP KIOSK (Magic QR Code Dispenser)
the website is not the proper distribution method as it is easily leaked and farmed by people who didn’t attend the event.

1 Like

I request the links here too :slight_smile: @julie

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.