Approval of More Mint Codes for #38061

Request:
Hi POAP community, glad to e-meet you here. I applied for 200 mint links last week for the event happening on 14 April. However, I received a message in my email box that ‘The attachment on this email contains a set of 25 mint links that should be distributed to collectors on a one-to-one basis.’ However, 25 mint links are not enough for us since we believe there will be much more than 25 people claiming our POAP. We expect the number will be around 200. Therefore, can you please allow us to have more mint links? I clicked the ‘request more codes’ in my event page 30 minutes ago, can you please help to approve that today or tomorrow? Thank you very much.

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    Aventus: www.aventus.io
    VereNFT: www.verenft.io
    VereNFT telegram: Telegram: Contact @verenft

3. Nature of the event
    VereNFT is powered by Aventus Network, and recently we are excited to announce that the native token of Aventus (AVT) is now listed on Gate.io. At the time of writing, the Aventus (AVT) wallet is open for deposits, and the AVT-USDT market is now available on Gate.io.This follows the Aventus listing on crypto exchange giant Coinbase just two months ago. On 14 April, Aventus will have the Gate AMA and the team will answer questions about the listing and what it means for Aventus. To commemorate the listing on Gate and the AMA, the Aventus team will drop POAP and it will be distributed on the VereNFT telegram channel right after the AMA event as a post celebration. The VereNFT telegram channel can be accessed at Telegram: Contact @verenft

4. Distribution plan
    It will be distributed on the VereNFT telegram channel right after the AMA event as a post celebration. The VereNFT telegram channel can be accessed at Telegram: Contact @verenft

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Probably because the VereNFT telegram community is quite small at the moment. However, we will drive the community from Aventus to VereNFT so there will be more people claiming the POAP.

Thank you for reading my appeal.

1 Like

Working with them on intercom! @curators Let me know what you guys think :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @dyllon for your help! :pray:

Hey @sasachan

Before we issue more codes for your drop, we love to know that those first 25 were put to good use. Each POAP is a gift from an issuer to collectors, in celebration of a special shared memory. Properly honor those first 25 & the Curation Body will consider your request for additional codes.

Enjoy your event!

The POAP Curation Body