Approval Needed in 12 hours

1. Drop ID: #62874 - Our Spring Was Endless: Sold Out Celebration - 2022
2. Community information: www.twitter.com/NtxooArt , www.instagram.com/Ntxoo.Art , Our Spring Was Endless - Ntxoo Art , Our Spring Was Endless by Ntxoo | Async Market , www.twitter.com/bittrees_
3. Nature of the event: On August 31, 2022 @ 9 am PDT / 4 pm UTC, we are celebrating the Voxels gallery opening for sold-out NFT poetry & art fundraiser for Myanmar, Our Spring Was Endless. We’ve raised over 4.5 ETH in a month for on-the-ground relief efforts for displaced women and children in Myanmar. The Voxels gallery is built and hosted by Bittrees, and we would love to commemorate this special event with a POAP.
4. Distribution plan: In the Voxels gallery, there is a special POAP icon to link to the POAP. The idea is that visitors to the gallery will be able to claim a POAP through this feature.
5. Why do you believe this petition is being held? I’m submitting this petition in hopes of getting an expedited approval for the POAP. The event is being held in 12 hours. As this is my first time making a POAP, I was ignorant about the manual approval process. Thank you for your time.

Hey @Ntxoo
Welcome to POAP!

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

Here are some useful articles for your future petitions:
POAP Issuer Guidelines
POAP Quality Guidelines

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.