Appeal Request 53598

Event ID:
Online Presence:
We are online at blockgurus.xyz, on twitter and [youtube] (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3S6RoLp7sMMR3smS-xj3kg) and our discord.
Nature of Event:
Annual Election of Officers and Directors - we feel that community service is important and and voting in elections is the most basic foundation of service.
Distribution plan:
We have built a portal for this purpose. We also control the existing membership portal and its dashboard experience. That dashboard has integrated SMS and email capabilities tied to member record. We have numerous ways to effect distribution should the event be approved.
Why do you believe this petition is being held?
I believe that as a new requester I did not have sufficient standing for immediate approval, and did not provide sufficient context to ensure a positive view of the event we are commemorating or our distribution plans. I hope I have rectified that!
Thanks,
Michael (Block Gurus)

Hey @greyhame

We’re happy to check on the status of your petition.

We’re taking a look now and will get back to you as soon as possible — we appreciate your patience :pray:

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like