Appeal for #47068 and 47019; 120 links for each event

1. 47068 and 47019
  2. Community information
    (DOT/NFT AMA: Feature Artist Adeline Yeo’s 25th: “Fresh tomatoes on a Tray” - YouTube)
  3. Nature of the event
    Adeline Yeo, our featured artist, presents her final piece in the series ‘My Time and Space’ and introduces other beautiful paintings she has created in her crossover with Coinllectibles.
  4. Distribution plan
    2 secret codes and 2 POAPs in different times during the LIVE event. The participants need to enter the secret codes in an entry form. We used a secret code and sent mint links by myself for the previous event. We were able to spot bot or farming behaviour. That was good!
  5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    My whole team understands POAP’s mandates. So every LIVE attendees receive a POAP by answering ‘When the painting was made?’ We selected 50 out of 120 eligible winners and sent them a mint link. Originally I applied and appealed for secret codes. Everyone should get a POAP by catching the secret word LIVE.
    https://gleam.io/WxAfL/nft-drops-for-ama-with-fingerpainting-artist

Uploading: Screenshot 2022-05-30 at 2.18.45 PM.png…

On the day of the event, I realized that I was not be given secret codes. I created a new form just for the POAP. The participant needs to answer when the painting is made to claim the POAP.
https://gleam.io/0VDTO/win-adeline-yeo-featured-artist-poap

If how I deliver campaign is still not fulfilling POAP’ mandates, please explain to me.

The Dates of the Twitter posts should explain itself.

I would like to replace event 47068 with event 47090 which I just created. Please advise. Thank you!

:wave: :ocean: @wyl

I believe there is a large misunderstanding for what is allowed & not allowed.
They aren’t mandates. they are rules of the protocol. These rules & guidelines are meant to prevent bad actors & actions.

The rules keep the protocol a reliable source of truth, The Curation Body takes each unique petition into consideration before issuing a decision, regardless of our rules. In exceptional circumstances, an exception may be made for good reason. So that our decisions do not appear arbitrary, The Curation Body will soon publish a written policy document.

We generally do not allow any advertising of an attend & receive POAP.
In the past we may have, but POAP has been updating it’s policies to ensure that
all drops are records of truly remarkable moments.

Unfortunately, your top-up request has been reviewed with negative results.
POAPs are meant to bookmark life’s remarkable moments. These are clear examples of engagement farming. Posting that your are giving away POAPs in the hopes of receiving more social engagement

Farming, in general, refers to when POAPs are minted by collectors who do not truly engage with the communities from which the POAPs are minted. They try to redeem as many POAPs as possible in the hopes of extracting value from them in the future.

Please let us know if you have any comments, questions or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Can you please explain a clear example how I can drop POAP mint links on YouTube without asking a question? I don’t receive any secret codes.

@Fio @christi @HeuRea @guanny @frankie
“Posting that your are giving away POAPs in the hopes of receiving more social engagement”
^^This is not true! There is no ambiguity.
We are giving away our own Digital Ownership Token (DOT) and Colligo Tokens for more social engagement.

- 1 Exclusive POAP NFT for each attendee of Adeline Yeo’s LIVE AMA on 25th May, 7pm HKT.
We gave the POAPs to attendees who could answer 'What year was the painting created?" to prove their attendance.

:wave: :ocean:@wyl

Most secure way to do this is through POAP.gg direct integration with Youtube for livestreams.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!