Appeal for 45174 -> Rejected due to prior events I couldn't cancel

1. Drop ID

2. Community information
    Wellsfargo.com

At Wells Fargo people are returning back to the office and am interested in learning more about cryptocurrencies and blockchain. I host a monthly event on blockchain and cryptocurrency education with everyone in Wells Fargo. I want to give 20 people at the company a real taste of real blockchain using these POAPs at this ‘return to the office’ event.

Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.

1. Nature of the event
    The nature of the event is to educate people on blockchain but also give them a flavor of how they can participate in this space.

What are you celebrating, and why is it important?

1. Distribution plan
    At the event, I will have the 20 first attendees download the POAP app and add in their metamask ask them to request a POAP NFT. I will also go over opening up a basic crypto wallet.

How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?

1. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    My event wasn’t descriptive enough and I put in two prior event requests that I couldn’t cancel. The two events that have a similar image like this one are 45172 and 45171.

Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

:wave: :ocean: @moza88

If possible, can you request this drop from a Wellsfargo email address?

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Hey!

We are closing this thread, due to inactivity.

Please reach out if you need further assistance.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like