APPEAL BRENDA STONE ART launch of NFT artist

1. Drop ID #343412.
    Hi there I wanted to check on my POAP application . I have appealed it on Discourse but have not heard anything back . I complied with the recommendations . I created another one with the same art #34341 but have not received anything about that either . I would be grateful for any assistance , I appreciate you are all very busy and thank you in advance . I am introducing POAPS to our small businesses in Australia in North Queensland in the next 2 weeks . I am so proud to share this innovative technology with my community . Thank you

Community information
Please add any socials, Discord links, or other information that Curators may find useful.
2. Nature of the event
What are you celebrating, and why is it important?
3. Distribution plan
How are you planning on getting POAPs to individuals?
4. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
Sometimes, the information received by curators is insufficient to produce a positive review. If you have an idea about what may have flagged your submission, including it here may help

Gm :sun_with_face: @Irishfairy

Happy to hear about your small business use-case for POAP.
Thank you for being an active & engaged community member :boom: :smiley:

This Event ID is too long #343412. You are referring to Event ID 34341?

For event 34341, please request mint-links How Do I Set Up a POAP Drop? | POAP Help Center. It’s not the right use-case for secret-word.

Also please tidy up your description if possible.

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments or queries!

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi Team , thank you very much for your detailed guidance on this matter . I have done my educational homework , just require clarification on two things .
What does “tidy up my description mean ?”
If I want to have a POAP both for a in person event and a virtual event happening at the same time , what distribution method should I use ? This is for a local business discovery session and online for small businesses in North Queensland , Australia . Thank you .

“tidy up your description”: improve the grammar | spelling & information.
You can always run your description through https://app.grammarly.com/ to save time. :slightly_smiling_face:

“This POAP is to celebrate the launch of NFT Artist”

1. Fix sentence: “of an NFT Artist”,

2. Be specific : “Which NFT Artist?” → Brenda Stone?

3. Please add a website or related social link if possible:

For in person : Mint-links .
You can pair with the Magic POAP QR dispenser

For virtual:
I have several different recommendations depending on how is the virtual event structured.

1. What platform is being held on?
  2. How long is the virtual event.
  3. Is it an AMA (Ask me anything) live on twitter or discord?
  4. Is it in Decentraland https://decentraland.org/ or somewhere similar?

This may be of use.
Check out the https://poap.directory/ for all external & 3rd party connections.

Thank you once again . I appreciate your help . Can i do both , the Virtual event will be happening at the same time but streamed through the business , Smart Precinct Linkedin platform . How would I do that ?

Sure!
You can do both :slight_smile:

I see you’ve already received a positive review for 100 Secret Words (which are perfect for virtual events)

You can share the word verbally with the people who will be at the physical event too.

1 Like

Thank you very much again for your help

1 Like