Additional POAPs request. Farmers accessed google doc halfway through distribution, will redistribute new 25 in discord

1. 36775

2. RagsNFT
    https://twitter.com/RagsNFT

3. Twitter spaces, helps us to commemorate our spaces and track our members commitment.

4. Distribution plan
    We plan to use our members only channel in discord and hand them out 1 by 1.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I believe it is held because part of our first drop was botted.

Hey @boofy

I’m sorry but the Curation Body made a negative review of your petition since your drop has been farmed.

For future Twitter Spaces, we recommend using Secret Word, instead of mint links.

:white_check_mark: Here are some tips to avoid farming:

• Use a random Secret; don’t use a word that is in the title of your drop. For example, for a drop titled “Isabel’s Birthday at Ahupulco,” a secret word like “WeLovePuppies” is fine, but “IsabelAhupulco” is easy to guess and should not be used.
  • Activate the Secret only at the start of your event and deactivate it as soon as it finishes.
  • Only say the word verbally (don’t share it by DM or elsewhere online).

Let us know if you have any questions,

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Roger that Fio, we will use a secret word to give the POAPs out in the future twitter spaces. Does this mean I will have to create a new drop and there is now way to receive more links for the one I have been requesting?

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Hey @boofy

Do you have any plans on how to prevent farmers? If you do, we could consider a request for more mint links. POAPs

Let us know!

Ok at this point this is ridiculous… Are you guys even reading the post? I clearly stated we would distribute them 1 by 1 in our discord privately. You then responded a secret word would work as well. I then agreed with that method. And NOW you’re asking me if I have any plans… Cmon guys I have been trying to get more links for a week now and this is the response I am given. Terrible. Totally unprofessional and disrespectful of my time.

Key word →

@boofy :slightly_smiling_face:

Please read the following → POAP Community Code of Conduct

Additionally these resources will be extremely helpful with future drop requests.
POAP Help Center
POAP-distribution-methods-101
Why-your drop-may-not-been-approved-yet
I’ve also attached 2 video tutorials that may be helpful.
POAP Delivery Tutorial
Community made resource: POAP-Master-Class

Wishing you the best with your future petitions.

• The POAP Curation Body