Additional poap request

Hi!
I have a question for you guyz🙏

I issued a commemorative POAP for the Decentraland event, and since more people than expected collected it, I requested an additional issue, but have not received a response. Does anyone know if this is the case?

・54146

・NEON CASTLE PARTY 07 2022

Thank you​:pray::purple_heart:

Hey @EdoLena

TY for the info and context!

How do you plan to distribute the POAPs for a past event on DCL?

Thank you for your reply!:pray:
I submitted an additional POAP application at the time the event was being held, does that mean I didn’t make it in time?

I have a list of people who came that day and will contact them via Twitter DM!

Hey @EdoLena

We’ve seen you published on Twitter “DM to get a POAP”… that’s against POAP quality guidelines, since it’s a practice that attracts farmers :confused: (people/bots who are only after free NFTs)

Responsible issuance is a core responsibility of POAP issuers. Issuers must verify attendance of collectors at events and/or collector eligibility for POAPs.

How are you verifying participation?

1 Like

Thank you for your reply @Fio
The way to prove that they were at the party is for them to have tweeted a screenshot or movies of themselves at the party with their avatar at the time the party was being held, and that photo would prove that they were at the party. I would like to send a POAP to anyone who was able to verify that tweet and who sent me a DM.

Like this

Hey @EdoLena

Curators approved 50 more mint links for this drop.
Let us know if you have any questions!

This topic was automatically closed after 16 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.