\|/8immortals_20220711AMA_with_Ju-Chun, Ko a.k.a. dAb (POAP drop-link Request)

1. Drop ID
#54256 \|/8immortals_20220711AMA_with_Ju-Chun, Ko a.k.a. dab
2. Community information
Twitter, Website , Opensea, Instagram, Facebook,
ArtTeams-GrassJelly
(This event will hold on 8immortals’ official Discord .)

Tweet

3. Nature of the event
Celebrity Talk AMA
4. Distribution plan
Get POAP drop-links.
Use Google Questionnaire to collect user’s wallet address and manually check their poaps and input their address to claim this POAP if they are not POAP farmer.
(I did this way several times. It’s time costly but can keep the farmer away.)
5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
This Event is a chinese community talk, so the description was wrote in chinese too.
寶博士(dAAAb) is a famous Youtuber/Pocaster in Taiwan. His show 寶博朋友說(Provisionally translated: Dr.dab’s Freind Says. tbc…) is also a famous pocast about sharing Web3 or Crypto news. We happy to invite him to our Discord and share his experiance.

POAP Preview
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:
Guanny

Hey @guanny

Awesome! TY for all the info.
I have some questions:

1- Have you already submitted your Delivery petition? I couldn’t find it in the POAP admin panel.

2- For future petitions, would it be possible to add an English translation of the POAP description? Some issuers write in their native language and then translate it. Here’s an example of a drop from a spanish-speaking community: POAP Gallery

Hi @Fio

1. No, this event might not use POAP Delivery. :sweat_smile:
    Because …
    a. 100 POAP drop-links request was already submitted. (I am just waiting for the Links email… it’s already 24hr I think…)
    b. Some audiences might forget to get the link and claim their POAP.
    c. The POAP drop-link way will be faster than POAP Delivery’s Website which has to be activated.
    In this event, it will only request POAP drop-links (the links won’t be given to them) and I will manually input their address to get the POAP for them.

(The links are not received yet.)

2. The English information was updated on the admin page.

Thank you again! :slightly_smiling_face:
Guanny

Hey @guanny

TY for editing the description!

Q: how do you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Hello, @Fio :face_holding_back_tears:

The POAP plan is:

I use Google Questionnaire to collect the audiences’ addresses and then check if they really attend the Discord AMA (by their Discord IDs which were organized in the questionnaire).

At last, l will check their wallets one by one manually if they are farmers or not l will use the POAP links which are requested from the POAP creation admin page, and input their address by me.

In my opinion, it is a time costly but safe way to give the POAPs (and make sure every non-farmer people can get POAP).

(If I use POAP Delivery. I need to send the Claim-Link to them after the AMA but not every people can remember to come back and click that link. :smiling_face_with_tear: So I manually input their wallet to help them to claim the POAP by drop-links that I get in email.)

Now, the situation is I requested 100 links from the POAP creation page, but I still have not gotten the links yet. I don’t know if there is something wrong? :pleading_face:

Guanny

This tipic has been solved! :smiley:

1 Like