83529 - Appealing negative review

Hi @julie I’m reopening this appeal as I’m not sure the previous one was conclusive and it got closed. (previous: Drop: 83529 - Appealing negative reivew)

1. Drop ID: 83529

2. Community information
    The Event is called French Tech Miami, web3 future is now.
    It is in collaboration with La French Tech

3. Nature of the event
    This event will be attended by members of french Tech Miami. It will be a private virtual conference in Spatial, speakers include web3 leaders from The Sandbox, BCG, Arianee, Kaiko, NFT factory and more
    The event can only be accessed by people that were granted access via email.

4. Distribution plan
    If possible, we would like to set up a POAP website. A link would be attached to a portal in Spatial (duration 3 hours) and users can access this link to claim the POAP.

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    I have been asked to choose the POAP Kiosk, but I’m not sure it is possible in our case, as our screen will be used for speakers. But please advise.

Many thanks!

Hello @Guillaume

the POAP KIOSK can be used in spatial a near the end when all the speakers have completed their talk

Hi @julie

Thank you for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, this is not really how we are planning the event. It’s a 3-hour event, people will leave the space when the talk is over, probably resulting in very few POAP claims.

The best experience for us would be for people to claim it during the event.
Do you have another suggestion for us?

Best,
Guillaume

Hello @Guillaume

when is the event?

The event is on the 1 of December.

Hello @Guillaume

I will take this info to the Curators and will get back to you with a path forward for this event

Sounds good! thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Guillaume

ill get back to you ASAP

1 Like

Hello @Guillaume

The Curators request that you shorten the claim window to 3 hours = only open for the duration of the event before this can be approved

Hi @julie

Awesome!

So just to confirm, the actions on my side: Resubmit the request of POAP Website, but editing the start date & end date to make 3 hours?

Best,
Guillaume

Hello @Guillaume

Yes the claim window can only be for the time of the event (max 3 hours)

Hello @julie

I updated the POAP website timeframe (with only three hours) but it has been refused. Could you look into it? (Drop ID: 83529)

Thanks,
Guillaume

Hello @Guillaume

Yes I see that please make another website for the same 3 hour window and let me know when it is done I will alert the Curators to approve

Reaching by email @Guillaume , talk soon

Hello @julie Thanks! Seems like the POAP website got approved! I get this message when I click on it now.
Is it normal, because the claiming window is not opened yet?

Best,
Guillaume

Hello @Guillaume

yes that is due to the claim window not being open

Due to inactivity, this thread will close if you do not reply soon.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body