#81814 - Decarbonise COP27 POAP - petition to expedite POAP website request

1. Drop ID:81814

2. Community information
    Website
    Twitter

3. Nature of the event
    The 2022 United Nations Climate Change Conference, more commonly referred to as Conference of the Parties of the UNFCCC, or COP27, is the 27th United Nations Climate Change conference and is being held from 6 November until 18 November 2022 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.

4. Distribution plan
    POAPs will be distributed through our website through a link once they either pay or pledge to offset the carbon emissions caused by their air travel to the event

5. Why do you believe this petition is being held?
    Not sure, but it has been more than 24 hours since the request, wanted to know if there is any more information that we can provide and help exedite the process

4 Likes

team, we are already 2 days into the event, can someone please help us out here ?
Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help expedite the process

2 Likes

Hello @sumitjh.eth

It looks like your team did in fact create the event, but no mint links were ever requested during setup.
You’ll have to use your edit code on (https://app.poap.xyz/admin/events/81814 to request mint links there.
After that, you’ll want to set up the Magic POAP QR Dispenser by following our guide here: How Do I Set Up the POAP Kiosk to Distribute Mint Links Via Unique QR Codes? | POAP Help Center

This is what the Curators see = there is nothing to review:

Hi @julie - thanks for helping out here, I followed the instructions mentioned in the documentation and set up a POAP website, but the request was rejected by the curation board and I was told to set up a POAP.delivery instead.

The users at the intended event will be in the thousands and we won’t be able to get their ethereum addresses before hand, we want to allow users to mint their own NFTs after interacting with our website, will a secret distribution method be a better fit.

Or should we be using mint links ?

Hello @sumitjh.eth

yes mint links

Hello @sumitjh.eth

the proper distribution method for this event is going to be that you create a delivery petition from the eth wallet addresses that you collect from the website.

Hello @sumitjh.eth

The Curators have further investigated this petition and found that you are collecting eth wallet addresses via the website link: Contract Address 0xED74a2981598EA6B6BB94C87a00fa91d0f9991FF | PolygonScan

and

and

Due to inactivity, this thread will close if you do not reply soon.

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body