77254 Approval status for 10 links?

1. Drop ID 77254
    2.hi I filled out the form and checking in on mint status. I want to set up the kiosk from my phone shortly. Thanks.

Hey @regen :wave: We’re happy to check on the status of your drop petition.

Can you please provide the following information? These details will make it easier for Curators to review your petition:
Event ID:
Social & Community links: (Twitter, Discord, Youtube, etc.)
How you plan to distribute the POAPs?

Thanks!
The POAP Curation Body

1 Like

Kiosk
Lu.ma/regensf

Hi is this sufficient?

Hi is there a rough ETA? We are in our meeting now. Thanks.

Hi, I am going to mint another one since I wasn’t able to issue it at the meeting and just issue it to attendees directly with a link.

Hello @regen

I see that the new event was approved - please be aware that the normal minimum turn around time for Curation Review is 24 hours.

Congrats, looks like your petition received a positive review. You’re all ready to go! :rocket:

All the best,
The POAP Curation Body

Hi @julie I was showing the potential of POAPs to a client and I generated a test Poap (I flagged it as Private Drop). I showed them all the steps, connected my wallet address and made the claim (only the claim on the Gnosis network. I did not transfer it to the ethereum network). Now I would like to delete/burn it so that when I open the SCAN page of my POAP account, it will no longer show. The ID: #5689993
Can you help me? Thanks a lot. Cheers from :it: . Best, Daniele

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.